Lindsborg Svensk Folkdrakt
Lindsborg is noted for its Swedish immigrant heritage and has officially adopted an official folk costume. The Lindsborg Svensk Folkdrakt is a collection of Swedish Folk costumes designed by two local artists. Recently, the Lindsborg Arts Council was awarded a grant from the community foundation to produce patterns of these costumes.
City of LindsborgMarch 17, 2021
The foundation awarded a grant to the city to purchase pergolas and benches for the facility. This project allows residents to exercise their dogs off-leash in town, in a safe and secure environment.
Lindsborg Svensk FolkdraktMarch 16, 2021
The Lindsborg Svensk Folkdrakt is a collection of Swedish Folk costumes designed by two local artists. Recently, the Lindsborg Arts Council was awarded a grant from the community foundation to produce patterns of these costumes.
- Sunday, August 15, 202108/15/2021 08/15/2021 Fall Grants Open Fall Grants Open Online
Fall Grants Open
- Friday, October 15, 202110/15/2021 10/15/2021 Fall Grants Due Fall Grants Due Online
Fall Grants Due
- Monday, November 1, 202111/01/2021 11/01/2021 Scholarships Open Scholarships Open Online
- Tuesday, February 15, 202202/15/2022 02/15/2022 Scholarships Due Scholarships Due Online
- Tuesday, March 1, 202203/01/2022 03/01/2022 Spring Grants Open Spring Grants Open Online
Spring Grants Open
Sprout House Early Learning
The Smoky Valley Community Foundation awarded the center a grant to purchase two toddler tables, two sensory tables and four new chairs. "The tables and chairs have been so helpful in the toddler room," said grantee Casi Scriven.
The Smoky Valley Community Foundation awarded USD 400 funds to mat, frame and clean the three prints so that they could be displayed in the middle school library.