Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Smoky Valley Administrative Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Clyde & Glenn Lindstrom Fund
- Designated Fund for Lindsborg Arts Council
- Designated Fund for Trinity United Methodist Church
- Joyce Challans Memorial Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Smoky Valley
- Lindsborg Playground Improvement Fund
- Messiah Lutheran Church Fund
- The Roth Family Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Chester G. & Jeanette G. Peterson Fund
- Graceful Pursuits Fund
- Rotary Club of Lindsborg Fund
- Smoky Valley Athletic Association Fund
- Smoky Valley Education Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Heritage Fund
- Smoky Valley Healthy Living Fund
Funds for the Future
- Larry & Rebecca VanDerWege Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Bethany Home Fund
- Broadway RFD Fund
- Lindsborg Arts Council Fund
- Lindsborg Child Development Center Support Fund
- Lindsborg Community Health Care Foundation Fund
- Lindsborg Community Hospital Fund
- Lindsborg Community Library Fund
- Lindsborg Midsummer's Festival Inc.
- Lindsborg Old Mill and Swedish Heritage Museum Fund
- Lindsborg Swedish Folk Dancer Fund
- The Associated Churches of Lindsborg Fund
- Svensk Hyllingsfest Foundation
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
Current Scholarship Funds- Designated
- Jordan Heimer Allied Health Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Korbe Family Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Lindsborg Art Council Scholarship Fund
Current Scholarship Funds- Traditional
- A. Jay Steinberg Music Scholarship Fund
- Brandon Rogers Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Clyde & Glenn Lindstrom Scholarship Fund
- Dorothy J. Ziegler Music and Art Scholarship Fund
- Dr. Charles Englund Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Judith K. Burch Scholarship Fund
- Louis, Ron & Tom Westman Scholarship Fund
- Mona Peterson Community Service Scholarship Fund
- Smoky Valley Elementary Education Scholarship Fund
Supports community grantmaking.
- Smoky Valley Community Enhancement Fund
Provisional (Project) Funds
Provisional Funds serve as a short-term vehicle to collect charitable donations for a community project, such as a public-private partnership.
Current Provisional Funds
- Lindsborg Child Development Completion Fund