Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Chester G. & Jeanette G. Peterson Fund
- Don & Dorene Anderson Fund
- Graceful Pursuits Fund
- Rotary Club of Lindsborg Fund
- Smoky Valley Athletic Association Fund
- Smoky Valley Education Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Clyde & Glenn Lindstrom Fund
- Designated Fund for Lindsborg Arts Council
- Designated Fund for Trinity United Methodist Church
- Jordan Heimer Allied Health Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Joyce Challans Memorial Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Smoky Valley
- Korbe Family Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Lindsborg Art Council Scholarship Fund
- Lindsborg Playground Improvement Fund
- McPherson County Old Mill Museum Fund
- Messiah Lutheran Church Fund
- The Roth Family Fund
Supports foundation operations.
- Smoky Valley Administrative Fund
Supports community grantmaking.
- Smoky Valley Community Enhancement Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Heritage Fund
- Smoky Valley Healthy Living Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Bethany Home Fund
- Broadway RFD Fund
- Lindsborg Arts Council Fund
- Lindsborg Community Health Care Foundation Fund
- Lindsborg Community Hospital Fund
- Lindsborg Community Library Fund
- Lindsborg Swedish Folk Dancer Fund
- The Associated Churches of Lindsborg Fund
Assists and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
- A. Jay Steinberg Music Scholarship Fund
- Brandon Rogers Technology Scholarship Fund
- Clyde & Glenn Lindstrom Scholarship Fund
- Dorothy J. Ziegler Music and Art Scholarship Fund
- Dr. Charles Englund Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Judith K. Burch Scholarship Fund
- Louis, Ron & Tom Westman Scholarship Fund
- Mona Peterson Community Service Scholarship Fund
- Smoky Valley Elementary Education Scholarship Fund
FUNDS FOR THE FUTURE
- Larry & Rebecca VanDerWege Fund