Brandon Rogers Technology Scholarship
High school seniors qualified for graduation from Smoky Valley High School.
- Applicants must be high school seniors qualified for graduation from Smoky Valley High School.
- Applicants must plan on pursuing a post-secondary education in the field of technology.
- Applicants must submit a resume that includes the following:
- Extracurricular activities in which you have been involved and your roles and responsibilities in each.
- Community activities in which you have been involved and your roles and responsibilities in each.
- Special honors and awards you have received including any that relate to technology.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their most recent high school transcript.
- Applicants must provide short answers to the following questions:
- How would this scholarship be helpful to you?
- Why are you a good candidate for this scholarship?
- Why have you selected the anticipated field of study?
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need. In cases of equal merit, the scholarship will be awarded to the applicant that demonstrates the highest financial need.
This award is not renewable.