Mona Peterson Community Service Scholarship
Students graduating from Smoky Valley High School, the Smoky Valley Home Educators or the Lindsborg Area Home Educators.
- Applicants must be in good standing qualifying for graduation from Smoky Valley High School, the Smoky Valley Home Educators or the Lindsborg Area Home Educators.
- Applicants must be accepted into an accredited post-secondary institution (this includes 2 or 4 year technical schools or online programs).
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA between 2.5 and 3.9 (4.0 students will not be considered).
- Applicants must be involved in community service activities and submit a list of service activities as well as other activities they are involved in.
- Applicants must submit an essay explaining what motivated them to get involved in their community and how they see that service continuing in their futures.
This award is not renewable.