Smoky Valley Elementary Education Scholarship
High School seniors at Smoky Valley High School or a home-school senior living in the Smoky Valley District.
- Applicants must be a student in good standing qualifying for graduation from Smoky Valley High School, or a home-school living in the Smoky Valley district.
- Applicants must be interested in majoring in Elementary Education.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must submit a resume showing involvement in at least one school related extracurricular activity and at least one community activity.
- Applicants must submit a one page essay sharing why they wish to be an elementary school teacher.
- Applicant must provide at least two letters or recommendation from non-related adults.
- All other criteria having been met, the scholarship will be awarded based on financial need.
This award is not renewable.