The Louis, Ron & Tom Westman Scholarship
At least two (2) scholarships; $1,000 minimum each.
High school seniors qualified for graduation from Smoky Valley High School
- Applicants must be high school seniors qualified for graduation from Smoky Valley High School
- Applicants must plan on pursuing a post-secondary education through an accredited college, university, vocational school, or trade school.
- Applicants must show promise relative to their high school educational pursuit, or demonstrate academic achievement.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must submit two letters of reference from high school teachers.
- Applicants must submit a resume listing high school extra curricular activities, community service, job experience, and any other activities outside of school.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their most current high school transcript.
- Applicants must submit short answers to the following questions:
- Describe your high school experience.
- Why are you a good candidate for the Westman Scholarship?
- Why have you selected the particular anticipated field of study?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- This scholarship is not eligible for renewal.